What’s your resolution this year? Eat healthier? Lose weight? Eat out less? Go to the gym? Granted, many of us could benefit from a few more hours at the gym or more fruits & veggies on our plate, but setting realistic goals instead of sabotaging yourself with a once-a-year, do-or-die lifestyle change, will prove to be more successful in the long run.
How do you do that? Make small changes and reward yourself for accomplishments.
Need some help? Check out Top 10 Realistic Resolutions …
- Save money by eating more fruits & veggies!
- Fill half your plate with fruits & veggies
- Get 150 minutes of exercise per week
- Have a family dinner at least 2 nights per week
- Try a vegetarian recipe once a week!
- Go green! (with leafy greens, broccoli, green beans, etc)
- Get your kids excited about fruits & veggies!
- Become a healthier cook (add colorful produce to your recipes)
- Eat ONE MORE fruit or vegetable each day
- Become an expert at planning!
For more information visit: www.fruitsandveggiesmorematter.org