Tangy Lime Marinade
Makes enough for 1 to 1 1/2 pounds meat
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 large cloves garlic, minced
- Combine all ingredients in small bowl. Place beef steak(s) and marinade in food-safe plastic bag; turn steak(s) to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes to 2 hours for tender steaks; 6 hours or as long as overnight for less tender steaks, turning occasionally.
- Remove steak(s) from bag; discard marinade. Place steak(s) on grid over medium, ash-covered coals or over medium heat on preheated gas grill. Grill according to the chart for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
Visit our Marinades page for more information.