Pacific Sustainable Seafood Presents
Lucky Featured Recipe
Grilled Taco Lettuce Wraps
Prep Time: 5m
Cook Time: 10-15m
IngredientsWhat You'll Need
- 1 package GF Panko Breaded Fish Sticks
- 1 head iceberg lettuce or green cabbage
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 jar salsa
- 1 avocado, halved and sliced into wedges
- *chopped cilantro (optional for garnish)
- *feta or cheddar cheese (optional for garnish)
DirectionsWhat To Do
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add a generous splash of olive oil and let warm. Add fish sticks and cook for 4-5 minutes per side, allowing the first side to get a good sear before flipping.
- Remove bottom stem of the lettuce or cabbage head and gently pull apart the leaves, trimming the sides if necessary. Add refried beans and salsa, side by side, then avocado. When they are done cooking, layer a fish stick on top, then garnish as desired with cilantro and cheese.